Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you. We hope you enjoy the service.
Role at A Glance
Plastiq is seeking a high performing Salesforce Administrator to lead the management, training, support, and scaling of CRM and integrated applications/tools. You will utilize your deep experience to build extraordinary applications that automate and improve productivity of the business processes with a customer centric approach. You will evangelize Salesforce.com throughout the organization as well as partner with sales, marketing, customer service, engineering, and finance teams to ensure our go-to-market technology stack is evolving at a pace with our fast-growing business.
- 7+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Admin certification required, developer certification is a plus
- SQL experience Intermediate/advanced SQL and Excel skills
- Experience handling multiple integrations (marketing automation, sales productivity tools)
- Demonstrated ability to design and optimize business processes and platform integrations with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async in development or lead technical roles
- Experience with Zendesk, Marketo, and JIRA are a plus
- Daily administration and support of Plastiq’s Salesforce instance including but not limited to creating/managing customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, validations, workflow and approval rules, sharing rules, permission sets and triggers
- Lead and maintain data integrations with 3rd party software used across the business
- Act as subject-matter expert at the company for Salesforce and seek out ways to utilize CRM to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support a program scaling at a rapid pace
- Engage with business partners to gather/analyze requirements and map them to solutions that use Salesforce functionality and are well-timed to meet organizational and interpersonal growth objectives
- Work across teams to execute customer data improvement projects
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.