Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you.
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Role at a Glance
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Data Analyst. As a member of a collaborative and interdisciplinary team you will work across all areas of the company, fulfilling data needs for every department at the company. You will help design, build, and maintain an analytical infrastructure that you will use to enable and directly influence key decisions made by the company.
- Are you a natural investigator who loves solving puzzles?
- You pay extreme attention to detail and always double check your work before turning it in.
- You are adept at prioritization and can manage a host of time-sensitive tasks
- You are rigorous with a keen eye for irregularities and patterns
- You love to execute and are at your best under multiple deadlines
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- You enjoy collaborating with others and you’re excited to learn and grow from your experiences and colleagues
- You love immersing yourself in numbers and are comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Track, analyze and communicate tactical progress across all teams in the company with dashboards, advanced statistics, and real-time data visualizations.
- Help engineer, build and maintain Plastiq’s analytic infrastructure.
- Design and execute experiments to determine the validity of several growth related hypotheses.
- Manage and perform ad hoc requests from other teams to provide data support for the entire company.
- Familiarity with user funnel and digital marketing performance tracking
- Perfect and automate more advanced analytic requirements, including LTV, lead scoring and financial modeling
- Proficiency in Excel and SQL required
- We prefer someone who has experience with Python and Google Analytics
- 0 to 3 years of work experience in a data focused role
- Prior experience at a growth stage startup or software company a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- We love a strong Giphy game