Plastiq is billpay with benefits.
Everyday payments have become second nature: we swipe a card, tap a button, or press submit. But many of our most important bills — a child's care or tuition, critical business expenses, or taxes and rent — haven't caught up. Billions of checks are still written today. Wire transfers can be confusing. Payments are slow, late, or even unaccounted for.
We set out to solve these challenges.
Our mission? To make bill payment simple and seamless. Plastiq lets you pay bills in the way that works best for you. We hope you enjoy the service.
As a Brand Designer at Plastiq you will be working alongside a multi-disciplined design team to create a scalable, articulate, and compelling visual narrative. You are comfortable working across a variety of mediums, and work to find the best method to telling Plastiq’s story. You will work collaboratively with nearly every team in the organization — from creating compelling collateral to empower our sales team, to working alongside HR to create thoughtful pieces for our office and peers. Your work will span both digital and physical applications, all the while establishing and elevating a consistent visual system.
- Act as a leader and advocate for design throughout the entire organization as you collaborate with other designers and teams to create the best possible outcome.
- Collect, encourage, and iterate on feedback from the entire design team and appropriate stakeholders.
- Be willing to own the successes or failures of your work and proactively work to iterate and improve on your work.
- Obsess and understand that the details are not the details, they are the foundation of your work.
- You will be an owner and contributor to the Plastiq brand and identity system.
- Work cross functionally with various stakeholders to help refine concepts and goals and translate that into work that spans across physical and digital mediums.
- Work closely with production partners to ensure your work is implemented to the highest standard.
- You’re a self-starter with the passion to actively seek new opportunities to improve the Plastiq brand.
- You are well versed in creating and maintaining a consistent brand across a variety of mediums.
- You have a strong demonstrable foundation in visual design, typography, illustration, and photography.
- You have the innate ability and desire to elevate the Plastiq identity and style.
- You understand the nuances of working between physical and digital mediums.
- You have an appreciation for the entire design process; you’re happy, willing, and able to own projects from inception to delivery.
- You are an excellent communicator. It does not matter if it’s articulating your work to other designers or showcasing your work to project stakeholders, it’s simply part of the process to you.
- You constantly seek feedback from other designers and teams to validate your ideas.
- You understand collaboration is the key to the success or failure of your projects.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Design
- Experience creating motion graphics or 3D rendering
- Strong foundation in illustration appreciated
Plastiq is an equal opportunity employer. We are a diverse group of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organization. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Plastiq. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.