Role at a Glance
Under the guidance of the Performance Marketing Lead, thoughtful market positioning, consumer and business education, and marketing automation will be the name of this game.
This hire will work to maintain the efficiency of the day-to-day marketing pipeline with thoughtful analysis, razor-sharp execution, bold innovation, and an obsession with perfection.
This is a terrific opportunity for an inspired, forward-thinking marketing professional to work with our expanding growth team at our San Francisco headquarters.
- Agile, high-performing, with a pulse on current marketing trends
- Highly analytical, creative, relentless, scrappy and results oriented
- Detail-oriented with a bias toward action and impact
- Proactive and detail-oriented with top-notch communication skills
- Comfortable communicating with anyone from media partners to businesses
- Genuinely curious about other people, companies, and verticals, using that knowledge to identify new trends and insights
- A team player, enthusiastic about camaraderie, and motivated to succeed on your own terms and merit
- Organized: you follow through on your objectives; to-do lists can’t stand a chance!
- A natural at prioritization of objectives and management of execution
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally effectively
- Execute, measure, and report on performance of marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities, including email campaigns and content marketing
- Support sales and onboarding teams through collateral creation and outreach ideation
- Increase user engagement through creative email campaigns, promotions, contests, etc.
- Coordinate public relations efforts surrounding promotions and announcements
- Evaluate and manage new affiliate partners and press relationships
- Maintain and manage data integrity, acquisition, and segmentation
- Manage key relationships with businesses, media partners, and existing accounts
- Own all social media accounts and efforts
- BS/BA degree required
- 1+ years in Growth or Marketing at a B2B-focused technology company
- Experience with SaaS systems like Salesforce, Sendgrid, Mailchimp
- + Payments experience, but not required
- + Prior experience at a growth stage startup or software company