Role at a Glance
Plastiq is looking for a detail oriented office facilitator who's up for the opportunity to support our growing team. As the office expands, there are new opportunities to create efficient processes for cohesive scaling. This will encompass a wide variety of tasks delegated by the People Operations Manager, including organizing and maintaining a healthy and clean office, ensuring the kitchen snacks are ordered and stocked, coordinating with external vendors, and other general administrative tasks.
- Outstandingly organized. Label makers are your best friend, you make lists in your sleep, have a romance with prioritization, and a fondness for spreadsheets
- You see the full project picture and take the time to think through details and logistics
- You are excited about learning new things and willing to take on additional responsibility as needed
- You care about creating a great place to work for teammates
- You're a helper: you enjoy doing things that make other people's lives and the company better
- You're friendly, patient, and have a relaxed personality
- You love our mission and are passionate about helping us succeed
- Facilities Maintenance: help keep a clean and organized office environment via the janitorial team and day porter
- Culinary: you manage the snack supply, lunch catering, coffee, and happy hour supplies; you’re always happy to find a new treat!
- Supply and Demand: you make sure that the company wants for not; every conference room is ready for any meeting, every desk has a charger, every human has a Plastiq sweatshirt
- Runner: One day it’s the Genius Bar and Cole Hardware, on another it’s cake and wine; you are always happy to get out of the office and run a couple errands
- + Has a green thumb
- ++ Has independent transportation (car)