Role At A Glance
We are looking for an exceptional full stack developer who loves solving challenging problems. You are sharp, results-oriented, knowledgeable, ambitious, and determined, taking pride and ownership in everything you build. We believe in a collaborative environment, where every member has a large impact on the product.
Our Stack: Plastiq operates a Continuous Delivery Model using GitHub and Jenkins. On the frontend, we use Angular. On the backend, we use PHP and MySQL. We integrate with many APIs and Services including our own Payments Processing Platform built in Java.
- 3+ years professional experience as a full-stack software developer
- You are very comfortable with relational databases (MySQL especially)
- You've shipped and maintained frontend customer-facing products
- You've built and maintained backend code/systems
- You love writing tests and releasing code to production
- You have experience with Vagrant or other containers
- You have some DevOps skills with Apache, MySQL, AWS, Heroku
- You have a willingness to take risks and move fast – done is better than perfect!
- You are eager to learn new languages, frameworks and tools.
- Write clean, modular code, complete with automated tests, that is scalable and maintainable
- Do QA: engineers own the quality of their code!
- Do DevOps: engineers deploy and maintain production code!
- Work with design to create beautiful UI/UX
- Work with product and sales teams to implement product and customer feedback
- Coordinate with design and product teams to help scope out and prepare work for implementation
Additionally, any/all of these would make you more awesome
- You’re proficient in ReactJS
- You’re interested in fintech and payments