As a Technical Project Leader you will have a key role in ensuring that our new Plant Production Units will be built according to specifications and on time. You will be responsible for the technical, organisational and financial success of the project. Through a structured approach you are able to make use of all necessary resources in an efficient manner.
wants to make an impact on how the world is fed. We develop and operate custom-built indoor farms that we call 'Plant Production Units' (PPUs) worldwide. These PPUs require fewer environmental inputs than conventional or organic farms and provide our growing world population with fresh produce that is safe, affordable, tastier and more nutritious.
PlantLab is a young and dynamic company, currently in an exciting period of fast business growth. Therefore we want to expand our team with new
Technical Project Leader(s)
Locations: 's-Hertogenbosch, Amsterdam and abroad
What you’ll do:
- You will lead the project management team for the construction of new PPUs;
- You proactively manage the successful execution of the project;
- You ensure efficient internal and external communication;
- Actively support the development of PlantLab by suggesting improvements to the technical process and our PPUs.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are a licensed Professional Engineer or you have a Bachelor degree in Engineering or a related field and at least 5 years of experience;
- Passionate about joining this new generation of growing and willing to contribute to it;
- An accurate, analytical colleague with good communication skills and who is result oriented;
- You make decisions and you have persuasiveness;
- You can work under pressure;
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently.
What do we offer:
- We offer a challenging (international) job with a lot of independence;
- PlantLab is growing rapidly and offers its employees multiple (personal) development opportunities within its growing organization. The internal lines are short and the culture is open, focused on you as a person with your own responsibilities;
- A competitive salary package, based on your experience;
- A fun, multidisciplinary team of plant scientists, engineers, commercial growers and office employees, looking forward welcoming you to work together on the next generation of growing and to take part in our ping-pong competitions, joint lunches and other company activities.