As a Business Development intern you will have a key role in exploring new (international) markets where we can locate our Plant Production Units, as well as in establishing partnerships with local organizations. You will support our Business Development Team, but will also work independently on this process.
PlantLab wants to make an impact on how the world is fed. We develop and operate custom-built indoor farms that we call 'Plant Production Units' (PPUs) worldwide. These PPUs require fewer environmental inputs than conventional or organic farms and provide our growing world population with fresh produce that is safe, affordable, tastier and more nutritious.
is a young and dynamic company, currently in an exciting period of fast business growth. Therefore we have room for an enthusiastic
Business Development Intern
Locations: 's-Hertogenbosch and Amsterdam
What you’ll do:
- You will do several international market and product analyses;
- You will analyse potential partners and competitors;
- You will support the communication with (potential) partners, exchange information, answer questions, and prepare and follow-up meetings.
Who we are looking for:
- You are an enthusiastic last-year student in Business Administration or a similar field (HBO/WO);
- You can formulate your ideas and plans in clear language. Both in Dutch and English;
- You are a great planner and can both organize and analyze your work well;
- You are result-oriented, persuasive and set high standards for the quality of your work;
- You are proactive, customer-oriented and show initiative;
- You are a teamplayer;
- A passion for healthy eating, sustainability or innovative farming practices is a plus.
What do we offer:
- An internship with room for creative and/or innovative ideas within an experienced team;
- A competitive internship compensation;
- A fun, multidisciplinary team of plant scientists, engineers, commercial growers and office employees, looking forward welcoming you to work together on the next generation of growing and to take part in our ping-pong competitions, joint lunches and other company activities.