As a Marketing and Communication intern you will have a key role in building brand awareness for PlantLab worldwide. You will be responsible for managing our social media channels and creating new content for our communication tools.
PlantLab wants to make an impact on how the world is fed. We develop and operate custom-built indoor farms that we call 'Plant Production Units' (PPUs) worldwide. These PPUs require fewer environmental inputs than conventional or organic farms and provide our growing world population with fresh produce that is safe, affordable, tastier and more nutritious.
is a young and dynamic company, currently in an exciting period of fast business growth. Therefore we have room for an enthusiastic
Marketing & Communication Intern
Locations: 's-Hertogenbosch and Amsterdam
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for managing our social media channels;
- You will create new content for our communication tools (all social media channels and website);
- You will brainstorm how we can make our website more attractive;
- You will support us during PR activities and events.
Who we are looking for:
- You are a last-year student in Marketing & Communication or a related study (HBO/WO);
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently;
- You are familiar with digital marketing and can make strategic recommendations as demonstrated by past experience and achievements;
- You have experience in graphic design, web design and/or digital marketing software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign);
- You are aware of the latest social media trends;
- A passion for healthy eating, sustainability or innovative farming practices is a plus.
What do we offer:
- An internship with room for creative and/or innovative ideas within an experienced team;
- A competitive internship compensation;
- A fun, multidisciplinary team of plant scientists, engineers, commercial growers and office employees, looking forward welcoming you to work together on the next generation of growing and to take part in our ping-pong competitions, joint lunches and other company activities.