PlanGrid is looking for a Technical Support Hero in APAC! As a Technical Support Hero you will support our users throughout their day-to-day operations with agility and zen-like calm. We are looking for someone with a relentlessly customer-focused attitude along with a passion for identifying and triaging technical issues. This is an imperative role for our success as a company, as it will allow us to continue supporting our users in the best way possible by providing them amazing support and fixes for even the gnarliest and most stubborn bugs.
- Have a passion for incredible customer service
- Previous experience troubleshooting hardware or software issues
- Are a creative thinking whiz- thinking outside the box to find solutions is your forte
- Are a quick study, resourceful, and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own
- Have amazing composure and high tolerance for pain, as in: nothing ever rattles you
- Are a ninja with your keyboard with your fast and accurate typing
- Are a master multitasker
- Empathy: you really enjoy learning from and talking to our users
- Ability to work well independently
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including top notch grammar and spelling
- Comfortable with cloud-based software like Dropbox and Google Docs
- Regularly use an Apple iOS or Android tablet or phone
About the Role:
- Support: Support customers who use our mobile app and web app via live chat, email, and phone. This includes: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, talking about pricing and the sales process, and funneling requests to the appropriate department. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user’s question or issue.
- Quality control: Perform high level technical investigations escalated from the front line support team and escalate pressing issues to engineering teams. Verify bug fixes when needed.
- Reporting: Communicate daily with the HQ Technical Support team and Engineering teams to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Previous experience with bug reporting systems
- Proficiency in Korean
- Experience with Windows operating systems
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information