PlanGrid is used on thousands of construction projects (including hospitals, government buildings, universities, utility plants, etc.), and we must do everything in our power to keep our 100M+ blueprints secure for our customers. The Security Compliance Analyst will be a key member of a growing Information Security team responsible for coordination of security certification audits, control definitions, policy creation and security and awareness training. Success in this role requires a good understanding of information security best practices, ability to understand and communicate risk and controls, organization, planning, good communication and writing skills.
- Strong knowledge of applicable compliance/risk concepts and methodologies
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills
- Strong program management, project management, and execution and delivery oversight
- Attention to detail around controls, metrics, accountability and operational excellence
- Strong understanding of information security audit standards and best practices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in regulatory compliance, risk management and/or audit roles or technology governance
- Excellent communication, organizational and writing skills
- Ability to develop and manage multiple activities
- Ability to explain technical or complex analysis to non-technical individuals
- A self-starter with the desire to drive change and engage in building a program
- Experience with compliance requirements/standards such as ISO, SOC, FedRAMP, GDPR and Safe Harbor / Privacy Shield.
- Coordinator of all information technology and security related audits for compliance standards.
- Monitor the measurement and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organization's services.
- Manage 3rd Party Vendor Risk Assessments
- Performs and/or oversees the performance of periodic risk assessments that identify current and future internal and external information security risks, provides necessary information to derive decisions about risk acceptance and risk mitigation, and identifies strategies to reduce information security risks
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise on processes, controls and objectives around audit and information security activities, best practices and process improvement, and manages assessment reporting and remediation activities.
- Maintains Information Security Policy and Standards documentation
- Supports daily operational security activities such as responses to client inquiries regarding the information security program as required.
- Located in San Francisco’s Mission District just one block from BART, among local shops, bars, and restaurants
- Clipper Cards (for public transportation) funded by PlanGrid
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Flexible vacation
- Construction site tours of the biggest projects in San Francisco using PlanGrid
- Volunteer time off: We encourage employees to give back to our local communities. We organize volunteer days and have worked with organizations such as Glide, SF/Marin Food Bank, Muttville, Family Dog Rescue, and Bryant Elementary School (as part of PlanGrid’s commitment with Circle the Schools).
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- We provide paid parental leave for both parents
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information