PlanGrid is on a mission to build the future faster by creating beautiful software for the trillion construction industry. Construction is one of the oldest industries on the planet, and right now it is stuck in the past. We’re changing that by building tools that automate the mundane tasks around collaboration, planning and version control (think version control for blueprints). Our users are building some of the most amazing construction projects in the world, and our platform is their central information point.
We're currently looking for a Business Development Manager in Australia (Sydney or Melbourne) to join our sales team.
- You have experience in an outbound, cold calling sales environment
- You are hardworking & action-oriented
- You have unparalleled communication skills. You quickly establish rapport with people and establish value.
- You are results-focused with a past track record of exceeding quotas or other comparable goals.
- You are customer-focused
- You want to build your career in sales
- You have a sense of humor and are a fundamentally good person
- You are able to travel to the US for training
About the Role:
- Call and educate prospects about PlanGrid. Your goal is to qualify leads and create pipeline growth
- Work within Salesforce to update and maintain leads as appropriate
- Learn the ins and outs of our product and help with competitive analysis
- Learn how to demo the platform and potentially give in-person and online demos
- This position is designed for you to build the tools and skillsets you need for a career in SaaS sales
PlanGrid is the leader in construction productivity software. Used on more than 1 million projects around the world, PlanGrid's value extends over numerous phases of construction, building a massive and accurate history of every jobsite through everyday use that creates a data-rich record set at turnover that is essential to long-term operations.
PlanGrid is the first construction productivity software that allows contractors and owners in commercial, heavy civil, and other industries to collaborate easily from their mobile devices and desktop. PlanGrid is used in more than 79 countries by thousands of customers including DPR, Granite, NVIDIA, Target Corporation, and Tutor Perini. PlanGrid was a member of Y Combinator’s 2012 Winter Class, and has secured over $69 million in funding from Sequoia, Tenaya Capital Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, and Spectrum 28.
PlanGrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information