Job Title: QA Functional
Location: Taipei, Taiwan
is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com
, FreeWheel, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io
was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and its London office in 2019. We are opening our office in Taiwan in 2020!
We are looking for a QA Functional Engineer to help us deliver exciting new features and experiences to our growing list of clients that includes Walmart, Sky Broadcasting, IAC, and Newscorp.
What you’ll do:
- Work with product managers and the engineer team to define acceptance criteria, identify risks, and plan testing coverage for upcoming features / releases
- Coordinate test efforts between geographically distributed teams, vendors and agencies to deliver the highest quality product
- Build test strategies and test plans to cover multiple features in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Manage functional, qualitative, and performance testing efforts
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported defects and internal issues
- Report and track for data quality, and using that data to drive conversations around product quality and development health
- Participate in application troubleshooting and resolving production issues
- Support developers before, during and after deployments
What we’re looking for:
- Solid understanding of test methodologies and iterative development
- Knowledge in one or more of these areas:
- SaaS experience
- PostgreSQL & ElasticSearch
- Backend servers and APIs
- Ability to thrive while working in a fast-paced working environment, with the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Proven track record of successful contributions to the release of high-quality products
- User-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative
The ****benefits and perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Placements.io
and the country where you work.
- Competitive Salary
- Early-Stage Stock Options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Pension Plan
- Unlimited PTO (beyond statutory time-off)
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any othe protected classification.