Job Title: Solutions Consultant
Location: New York, NY or Seattle, WA
is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements is engineering focused and the team is comprised of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018. We have plans to expand to London in Q1 2019.
The Solutions Consulting Team:
The Solutions Consulting team is the face of the company during implementation and ongoing growth. Our team helps our customers by solving problems, scaling solutions, incubating new products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. They act as key partners to our customers and our internal teams and work with our internal partners to make our customers successful.
You'll enjoy significant ownership of and responsibility for what you work on, every day. And you'll have a life. Personal development is important and we allow you to play to your strengths while stretching you with new challenges. We respect your time and rarely work outside of normal business hours.
As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for on-boarding new clients onto the Placements platform. Since our clients have unique needs, you will have exposure to a wide variety of projects and no two days are alike.
Based on customer requirements, you will provide consultative recommendations on how to best use and configure the Placements platform. You will configure and present tailored Placements.io product demonstrations to customer throughout various implementation and end user trainings.
You will also work with internal teams to ensure customer success and will serve as a customer advocate with our product team. You will need to exhibit a strong combination of analytical prowess, technical aptitude and business judgment. You will be expected to focus on results, be a self-starter and demonstrate success in using analytics to drive the understanding, progression and excellence in product and operations.
Candidate must quickly become an expert in the functional and technical aspects of Placements.io product and related integration points. Candidate must be a skilled presenter of product features and associated benefits related subject matter important to the customer.
This position reports to the Director of Solutions Consulting.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- The ability to present complex technical capabilities and solutions
- 4-8 years as a management or systems integration consultant, business analyst, or data analyst
- Strong experience working with client and stakeholders during full cycle software implementations
- Enterprise implementation experience in aspects of the implementation lifecycle including: Requirements Gathering and Documentation, Product Configuration, Data Import/Export, Testing, and Training
- Ability to creatively find product solutions to solve client requirements
- Demonstrated experience in systems implementation rollouts across cross-functional groups
- Ideally the candidate will have admin-level experience with systems such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, and ad servers (e.g. DFP, Freewheel, AppNexus)
- Bonus: SQL and/or Python experience
- Bonus: Top-Tier BA/BS, Masters Degree
The positions is based in New York, NY, but we are willing to consider candidates based in Seattle, WA. Approximately 15% - 20% travel to client locations
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement