Job Title: Account Manager
Location: New York, NY or Seattle, WA
is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements is engineering focused and the team is comprised of industry leading talent from Amazon, Microsoft, Salesforce.com, FreeWheel, Indeed, Operative, AppNexus, and OpenX.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing all post-sales activity for Placements.io customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution. You will be a key driver of growth within existing accounts by identifying and capitalizing on additional revenue opportunities. You will also help develop the Placements.io impeccable brand of unmatched client satisfaction and support through lightning quick responses and meaningful solutions.
You will have significant ownership and responsibility for what you work on, every day. Placements.io is a growing start-up and you will have an incredible opportunity to make an immediate impact. Equally as important, we respect your time and rarely work outside of normal business hours.
This position reports to the Director of Account Management.
- Accountable for customer retention and additional revenue potential (cross-sell and up-sell) within your client base
- Provide dedicated account management to mid-market and enterprise clients
- Become an expert in Placements.io solutions and provide recommendations solve varying client needs
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales, Solutions, and Technical Support teams to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and perform quarterly health checks for strategic reviews
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- MUST be a self starter
- 4-7+ Years in Account Management, Management Systems Consulting, Customer Success or Technical Support
- Proven Experience in Growing Accounts Consistently
- Incredible Attention to Detail
- Project Management Experience with Large Organizations
- Strong Sense of Estimation and Time Management
- Strong Presentation and Client Communication Skills
- Ability to travel internationally (20%) and work international hours on occasion
- Ideally CRM and/or Digital Media Experience with one or more of the following:
- Google Doubleclick
- AppNexus Console
The position is based in Seattle, WA but we are willing to consider candidates based in New York, NY. Approximately 15% - 20% travel to client locations
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement