Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Location: New York City
Placements.io is changing the way digital media companies manage their advertising businesses. Placements powers multi-platform ad sales and operations with an industry-leading revenue management SaaS offering. Placements.io creates a connected ecosystem that helps companies to scale quickly and profitably. Companies such as SKY Broadcasting, IAC, CarGurus.com, and FORTUNE are among the 274 plus media brands that trust Placements.io to manage billions of dollars of revenue annually. Founded in 2014, Placements.io is based in Seattle, WA with offices in New York City and London.
Funding (Series A) - VC’s include Microsoft Co-Founder, Paul Allen's Vulcan Capital and Revel Partners, a group of seasoned exec's who have led successful companies in ad tech and digital media.
This is a tremendous growth opportunity for a hungry lead generation rep seeking sales, business development, and revenue operations experience. The SDR will team up with sellers based in NY, Seattle, and London help drive pipeline growth by creating new leads and nurturing existing leads. They will be responsible for qualifying early stage opportunities and facilitating intro meetings for the sales team. The SDR will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Sales, based in New York City.
- Prospect Enterprise and SMB account lists
- Will be responsible for lead generation and facilitating intro meetings for sales team
- Assist sellers with CRM lead list, pipeline, and forecast management
- Leverage events and marketing collateral to compliment sales efforts
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Opportunities to travel and/or attend trade shows once fully ramped
- Expectation for a top performer(s) is to earn promotion to Account Executive within 18 months (possibly sooner)
- Present quarterly business review to SVP
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS / BA or experience equivalent
- 1-3 years sales OR business development experience (preferably with SaaS and/or digital media)
- High level of energy, dedication, and an unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Experience with enterprise software such as OMS, Exchanges, SSP (supply-side platform), DSP (demand-side platform), DMP, CRM, ERP, and/or various ad technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k match
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement