Job Title: Associate Product Manager
Location: Seattle, WA or New York, NY
Placements.io is changing the way digital media publishers manage their advertising businesses. Our SaaS platform makes advertising sales, operations, billing and revenue reporting painless for digital media publishers and eCommerce.
In an increasingly fragmented ad tech landscape, Placements understands the importance of creating a connected ecosystem for its customers, who depend on Placements to help them scale. A product-first company, Placements is engineering focused and the team is composed of industry leading talent from Amazon, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.com.
Headquartered in Seattle where Placements.io was founded, the company launched its New York office in early 2018 and its London office in 2019. We are opening our office in Taiwan in 2020!
As we continue to grow rapidly, the processes we’re building and software solutions we’re leveraging continues to expand. You’ll be a crucial lifeline to our valuable users, enabling them to use our software most effectively.
The right candidate will be highly analytical and will enjoy exploring creative approaches that result in the best possible return on investment. Our team is very collaborative, so the ideal candidate is a skilled communicator and is energized by working toward audacious goals alongside teammates. Our culture provides a high level of autonomy to all employees, freeing people up to make decisions quickly and own their space end-to-end.
You look forward to being in an environment where you are building things from the ground up, using the best practices you’ve gathered from several diverse environments. You're most comfortable in an environment where you can move fast, and you think about failure as a great opportunity to learn and evolve. You’re eager to learn, grow, build and succeed. If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following:
- Experience with Enterprise SaaS products
- Experience demonstrating analytical concepts to craft an actionable story for technical and non-technical audiences
- A solid grasp of common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Familiarity with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics or Heap)
- Direct experience in the full software development cycle including gathering requirements, validation, build, test, and deploy.
- Ability to critically work with customer problems and engineering limitations to develop elegant solutions.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and analyzing low fidelity wireframes and mock-ups.
- Top-Tier Undergraduate degree in Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines.
- Ideal candidate will have worked as product manager, data analyst, or senior business analyst at a Enterprise SaaS product or Systems Integrator.
- Bonus Points - If you have adtech, e-commerce, salesforce, netsuite, workday, and/or ad server experience.
- Unlimited PTO
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k match
- Early- Stage Stock Options
- Regular Company Lunches & Happy Hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
EEO Employer: Placements.io is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any othe protected classification.