Job Title: SEO Strategist at Placement SEO
Placement SEO in Twin Falls, Idaho seeks a qualified SEO Strategist
Placement SEO is a fast paced and fast growing SEO company seeking to hire multiple full time employees who can support SEO efforts to our clients.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Must be hungry to learn
- Prior experience in content marketing and SEO
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Familiarization with Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic for clients
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Must complete and report work by deadlines
- This is a full time position (40 hours per week)
- Payroll runs on the 22nd of each month
- Starts at $17.00/hour
- Medical, dental, and vision offered after sixty days of employment. Placement SEO pays 50% of employee benefits as well as 50% of dependents.
- Three weeks paid vacation per year.
- Placement SEO takes an annual team building trip to places such as Miami, Yellowstone, Las Vegas, etc. Expenses are paid for the entire company staff and families.
- Submit resume detailing your experience