Our fast-paced branding agency is looking for a medical writer who can deliver exceptional results for clients.
We need someone who can create accurate and persuasive language that promotes unique benefits and attributes for our clients and their projects while maintaining their brand identity and marketing strategy.
The ideal writer will be able to develop medical copy and assist with creative concepts across various mediums, including brand, print sales and marketing material, advertising, direct mail/direct response, email marketing, websites, and more. Core responsibilities will also include creating references and handling submission for medical/regulatory/legal review. You’ll need to work closely with the Account Managers, Creative Team Leads and designers while maintaining an active presence in meetings and client conferences. You’ll need to deliver clear, concise copy on time based on established dates and project plans. You’ll need to be highly adaptable, learning multiple clients’ style guides for writing, editing, and proofreading of materials. You’ll also need to proofread and edit marketing materials for clarity, style consistency, spelling, and grammar – even if, and especially if, you didn’t write it. And you’ll need to do it all with a smile and a willingness to kick ass for the team!
- Medical writing knowledge and experience, including handling references and annotations for medical/regulatory/legal review
- Create authentic and persuasive copy that promotes unique benefits and attributes
- Translate complex material into clear, concise and reader-friendly copy
- Write headlines as well as concise body content
- A super-positive attitude
- Experience participating in client meetings (and weighing in on content)
- Experience working closely with creative teams
- Proven track record of award-winning content work