The Copywriter delivers authentic and persuasive language for our clients and their projects while maintaining brand standards. The individual plans and develops content and assists with articulating creative concepts across various media, including brand, print, sales and marketing materials; advertising; direct mail/direct response; email marketing; websites; and more.
The role collaborates closely with the Strategy team in assisting and documenting Discovery sessions, contributing to strategic presentations, and building messaging platforms. The role also works alongside with both the Account and Creative teams, maintaining an active presence in meetings and client conferences.
The Copywriter is expected to handle multiple assignments at once, delivering clear, concise, on-brand language according to established dates and project plans. This individual must apply the style guides of multiple clients for the purposes of writing, editing, and proofreading of materials. The role is also a resource that can proofread and edit colleagues’ materials for clarity, style consistency, spelling and grammar—even for material that does not originate in-house.
- Create authentic and persuasive language across a variety of media
- Translate complex material into clear, concise, and reader-friendly text
- Write both headlines and longer-form body content
- Participate in client meetings and weigh in during the creative process, particularly in content-related matters
- Present content in client meetings
- Manage the editorial process of content-heavy projects, ensuring client feedback is incorporated fully and version control is maintained
- Follow up with teams to ensure project needs are being met
- A strong work ethic
- A willingness to adapt
- A down-to-earth sensibility
- A positive attitude
- A college degree
- At least 3–5 years of professional writing experience