Account Executive / Senior Account Executive (Healthcare Experience)
Location: West Palm Beach area (Florida) is a plus
The organization we represent is poised to greatly expand market capitalization with what will be one of the most secure digital transaction management services in the world. We are looking for a proven Account Executive / Senior Account Executive who has a proven track record of successfully growing business and dramatically driving revenue.
Do you love sales? A passion for technology? Do you have an existing Rolodex of relations within the Healthcare space? If yes, we want to hear from you!
This organization represents an excellent career opportunity where you will get to work alongside top minds within this space, help rapidly drive sales growth, and enjoy a very competitive salary and benefits package!
Candidates: You must possess the “Essential Skills” (read below) - please ensure that your experience with the “Essential Skills” (and any other applicable area described below) are described within your resume and/or cover letter.
Pinnacle Peak Partners and the organizations we represent are Equal Opportunity Employers.
As Account Executive / Senior Account Executive, you’ll work with and report to our CEO to support our overall direct sales growth plan. You’ll work independently on executing B2B sales at each stage of the funnel, from prospecting, qualifying new leads, quoting, closing and renewing. Given the superior feature set of our technology platform and small size, you’ll learn the ins and outs of a fast-growing technology company and play a key role in expanding our direct sales success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working directly with the CEO to quickly learn our industry, processes, and technology product platform
- Start engaging on your own within the first month on the job and continually up your game, exceed goals and champion direct sales growth
- Prospecting, qualifying, and navigating deals to closure
- Collaborate with the core business team to educate on customer challenges, feedback, and develop new scalable opportunities
- Traveling occasionally including at least one quarterly trip to Boca Raton, FL, to National and International Trade show venues
What we are looking for:
- 8-10 years of B2B account management and sales experience
- You have a robust existing Rolodex of B2B relationships within your respective field (Healthcare, Legal, or Real Estate)
- You have deep experience with prospecting, nurturing, and developing new business
- You are a talented and clear communicator, comfortable in any medium (phone, email, chat, in-person)
- You have proven your ability to effectively manage time, meet deadlines, and exceed goals
- You have developed an expert command of CRM sales software
- Strong client presentation development and delivery skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, and to problem-solve independently and in groups
- You are genuinely interested in technology solutions that offer superior features and stand out from the competition
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus but in lieu of, experience will also be strongly considered – Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing arenas
- West Palm Beach area (Florida) is a plus, but would consider a remote candidate if exceptional with a bona fide track record