We are PickTrace, a fast-growing software company that provides workforce and harvest management solutions for large-scale farms. We are building the farm management system for the future. Today we serve some of the largest berry, citrus, and apple growers in the United States and are used by tens of thousands of farmworkers each day.
PickTrace is a YCombinator backed company and just raised a large round of financing from an investment firm with a track record of building multi-billion dollar software companies. We recently relocated to Glendale, CA, in the Los Angeles area, and we are hiring rapidly engineers to supercharge our growth.
As PickTrace’s Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be a key hire on a growing Engineering team that is robustly scaling up our platform. We’re looking for someone who consistently produces meticulous, high-quality, client-ready work, and who is thoughtful in both planning and implementation. We are also excited to work with an individual who is friendly and easy to collaborate with, passionate about his/her work, and receptive to feedback and professional growth.
- Setting up and supporting infrastructure for a highly scalable and resilient platform.
- Working on automating and supporting SDLC pipelines.
- Designing and implementing world-class DevOps processes in collaboration with back and front-end engineers, product managers, and other cross-functional colleagues to seamlessly launch new products and iterate on existing features.
- Helping to build and maintain a PickTrace culture that produces team cohesion, high drive, and excitement within the engineering staff.
- You have 5+ years of experience with cloud providers, orchestration, and containers.
- Docker and k8s mean a lot to you.
- You have strong knowledge of infrastructure and automation of CI/CD pipelines.
- You can automate everything. Almost.
- You have knowledge of and a passion for current trends and best practices in DevOps, including a deep understanding of performance, latency, and security issues.
- You are an innovative, big picture thinker, but also ultra-proficient with technical details.
- You have a knack for simplifying, breaking down, and honing in on the core elements of problems to drive towards solutions.
- You have strong communication skills and can work effectively with a cross-functional team (including with non-technical colleagues).
If this sounds like you, we would absolutely love to meet you!