We are PickTrace, a fast-growing software company that provides workforce and harvest management solutions for large-scale farms. We are building the farm management system for the future. Today we serve some of the largest berry, citrus, and apple growers in the United States and are used by tens of thousands of farmworkers each day.
PickTrace is a YCombinator backed company and just raised a large round of financing from an investment firm with a track record of building multi-billion dollar software companies. We recently relocated to Glendale, CA, in the Los Angeles area, and we are hiring rapidly to supercharge our growth.
As PickTrace’s Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (SDET), you will be one of our first hires in Southern California. This QA Automation Engineer will help our growing Engineering team to automate our platform testing. We’re looking for someone who consistently produces meticulous, high-quality work. We are also excited to work with an individual who is friendly and easy to collaborate with, passionate about his/her work, and receptive to feedback and professional growth.
- Become well-versed in the workflow and business needs of PickTrace customers in order to craft an elegant, high-performance user experience
- Support the entire engineering and product team in architecting and building scalable solutions across multiple services including APIs, storage, queues, etc.
- Ensure a seamless transition to and integration with a multi-tenant cloud infrastructure
- Create and implement best practices for QA processes and deployment
- Help build and maintain a PickTrace culture that produces team cohesion, high drive, and excitement within the engineering staff.
- You have 5+ years of experience in automation of
- Integration and functional testing
- Load and Performance testing
- End-to-end testing
- Data preparation
- You have knowledge and experience automating testing at scale in a fast-changing environment.
- You are an innovative, big picture thinker but ultra-proficient with technical details.
- You have a knack for simplifying, breaking down, and honing in on the core elements of problems to drive towards solutions.
- You have strong communication skills and can work effectively with a cross-functional team (including with non-technical colleagues).
If this sounds like you, we would absolutely love to meet you!