We are PickTrace, a fast growing software company that provides workforce and harvest management solutions for large-scale farms. PickTrace is building the farm management system of the future. Today we serve some of the largest berry, citrus, and apple growers in the United States and are used by tens of thousands of farm workers each day. We are a YCombinator backed company and just raised a large round of financing from a long-term oriented investment firm with a terrific track record of building multi-billion dollar software companies.
We are in the process of relocating our headquarters from the Bay Area to Glendale, CA, and we are looking to hire talented, diligent Implementation Managers to help us as we continue to deploy with new farms across California and the Pacific Northwest and to help us supercharge our growth.
As a PickTrace Implementation Manager, you are on the front lines of deploying our software, working with our customers, and ensuring that they are successful. We seek Implementation Managers who are dedicated to making every touchpoint with PickTrace for our customers and their stakeholders extraordinary. We believe in the power of exceptional customer service, and you’ll be out front in making our customers and users feel valued.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Acting as the first point of contact for our customers as they implement PickTrace, beginning as part of the sales cycle and continuing until ~90 days after implementation begins. You will work with brand new clients as well as clients who are upgrading to new PickTrace offerings.
- Ensuring the absolute satisfaction of our customers. This means working to delight customers and going above and beyond. It means acting as a consultant and partner to our customers and sharing best practices. It means never settling until we’ve achieved 100% success.
- Traveling as much as 50% of the time to deploy PickTrace’s software. Our customers are located across California, the Pacific Northwest, and the broader United States. Implementations require on-site work, and often require long hours in the field, including early mornings (as early as 5AM) and exposure to the elements of wind, rain, and sun.
- Collecting feedback from customers and users about the PickTrace product and relaying this feedback to colleagues in product, engineering, sales, and customer success. Implementation Managers have the very best insights into how our customers operate, their challenges, and how PickTrace can help to improve our customers’ lives. Capturing and sharing this feedback is critical.
- Quickly understanding the customer operation and evaluating the most efficient procedures for the field and office. Building successful training plans, schedules, and procedures. Holding onsite training seminars for the customer in Spanish and English.
You’d be a great fit if the following describes you:
- You are technically competent and enjoy solving problems. You understand modern technology, are able to troubleshoot issues, and are resourceful. You are calm under pressure, and do not shy away from a challenge.
- You are an empathetic, patient teacher. You understand that learning a new process and technology takes time. You relate well to others, and can relate to their challenges. You want to see others succeed, and enjoy sharing you knowledge. You are a clear and confident communicator.
- You love the nitty gritty of operations. You are incredibly organized and can make lists for days. There’s no other option for you but extreme perfectionism and focus on the details. We sweat the small stuff here.
- You’re an execution machine. When you’re tasked with something, it is completed with the utmost thought and care. You feel a sense of accomplishment after seeing a project come to fruition and can’t wait to take on the next task with the same level of energy.
- You are a fluent writer and speaker of Spanish. The vast majority of our end users are Spanish speaking, and strong Spanish language skills are required for success in this role.