At Lightout (YC W18), we're building a high-tech outdoor media company by innovating at the intersection of hardware (displays, sensors) and software (new formats, hyperlocal targeting, self-serve purchasing). Our first product is digital displays placed on gig-economy cars (Uber, Lyft, etc.), that let advertisers run hypertargeted campaigns and help drivers increase their income.
The Sales Development Representative will support the Media Sales Team and be responsible for identifying new advertising prospects for Lightout. You will be given the proper support and guidance help you achieve your professional goals. This opportunity will require a motivated sales support professional to prospect customers via email and phone, with the goal of pursuing and focusing on new business meetings.
- Identifying, targeting and acquisition of new business opportunities
- Researching of prospects, creatively identifying key stakeholders at agencies and brands - all in an effort to cultivate and qualify new leads and drive revenue growth.
- Articulating and evangelizing Lighout's value proposition to decision-makers across a variety of verticals will help grow Lightout's Media advertising business with leading advertising agencies and brands.
- You'll be asked to meet daily and weekly targets for sales calls and call reports.
- You will work closely with Sales Manager and Cofounders to help drive team goal achievement, maintain Hubspot customer database for accuracy and call reports; conduct data clean-up each sales cycle and on-going maintenance per policies.
- Passion for Lightout, passion for sales, passion for success.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1+ years sales development experience, highly entrepreneurial, team player with attention to detail and the motivation to exceed goal deadlines and absorb knowledge of Media Sales.
- Relevant background in facilitating management for a large book of accounts with a high volume of sales.
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to liaise internally and externally with a consultative yet enthusiastic approach.
- Confidence with prospecting, presentation and selling skills while being friendly, engaging and adaptable to different work styles.
- Outstanding project and time management skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient with GSuite and Hubspot or similar CRM.
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate.
- Experience in in the OOH industry.
- Experience and desire to work in an early-stage startup environment.