We’re building a smart camera that will transform how humans control devices in their home. For our first hire, we’re looking for an experienced deep learning engineer that can push the boundaries of real-time pose estimation and gesture recognition.
What we look for
- Passionate about creating a new human-computer interaction paradigm for the home.
- Designed and implemented at least one production-quality machine learning system.
- Strong programming skills. Deep knowledge of C++ and Python.
- Experience working with machine learning frameworks like TensorFlow and Caffe.
- 2+ years of experience in computer vision (deep learning and traditional techniques)
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Knows how to get things done.
- Experience in human pose estimation. Knowledge of top-down and bottom-up approaches and their tradeoffs.
- Knowledge and previous experience with gesture recognition techniques.
- Understanding of different sensors (cameras, TOF, structured light) and their tradeoffs.
- Create and enable superpower-like gesture controls for the home.
- Opportunity to own the computer vision pipeline and roadmap for a CV-first company.
- First employee at Y Combinator backed startup. Lots of ownership and significant equity.