Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, Wall St Journal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our solutions enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, manage first party data to impact customer journeys, implement dynamic paywalls to drive subscriptions, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
In the role of Business Development Associate, you are responsible for developing sales leads via all funnels and channels and for working with early stage opportunities to identify, mature, and qualify valuable leads. Do you speak fluent French and English? Are you ready to be the best guide for our prospects to understand the value of the SaaS solutions we provide? If yes, then we are looking forward to your application!
Who we are looking for
Piano is growing across all areas and as a result, we are equipping to further develop on star products and expand into new markets and sectors. To further the current success, we are looking for our next inbound & outbound Business Development Associate who strives to build successful regional pipelines by gaining insight into the assigned region, understand the industry, and connect with key people at targeted accounts. The Business Development Associate is on the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. Our BDA’s love working with the newest technology and we make sure you have all the cutting edge tools you need. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and excellent future potential for growth as we expand further across Europe.
- Generate Outbound Leads. Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts. Generate new business opportunities by proactively contacting potential new clients via telephone, email, and in-person at conferences and trade shows.
- Manage Inbound Leads. Respond to inbound requests from marketing campaigns, website, conferences, or other channels. Work closely with Marketing to help follow up on leads from marketing campaigns as well as collaborate and support event campaigns.
- Contribute to the overall accounts total. Research industry, company and people by using tools like Linkedin Navigator, Zoominfo, Xing that fit the company and persona profile for Piano solutions. Using HubSpot to log, track and maintain accurate organization, customer, deal, and contact activity records.
- Excellent French and English verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of SaaS experience in a Business Development role
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Ability to consistently document every connection with prospects into our CRM system
- Motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Good knowledge of MS Office
What we offer
- Be part of a fun, driven and international team working out of our office on the Keizersgracht
- We provide you with the best of breed lead sourcing solutions Hubspot, Zoominfo, Linkedin Navigator and many more
- Competitive compensation package with commission and generous holiday allowance