As the Director of marketing operations, will manage our marketing technology and create scalable processes to ensure best practices in demand generation, spanning direct and indirect channels, to build demand and orchestrate the ideal buyers journey, while maintaining accurate attribution and reporting throughout the sales funnel. You understand and value the strong relationship between sales and marketing and will work to leverage systems and processes to create and maintain a world-class marketing and sales engine. You love complex data analyses and creating reports to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You thrive working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once.
- Build nurture paths and drip emails to support the inbound and account based marketing efforts of the team.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign, lead management, attribution and closed loop reporting.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, ABM tools) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and the impact of marketing throughout the funnel.
- Uphold best practices of data handling, email development, testing, dissemination, reporting and optimization
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and work to ensure adoption and process requirements are upheld across the sales and marketing organizations.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing performance and sales enablement.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience as a Marketing Operations Manager in a SaaS environment managing marketing and sales process and platforms including but not limited to marketing automation and CRM platforms (including Hubspot and Salesforce).
- Deep knowledge of best practices and data handling rules throughout the marketing and sales funnel in global markets.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.