Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
The Marketing Associate is responsible for raising awareness of Piano and driving sales leads by executing marketing and PR campaigns, managing our conference appearances, and creating collateral needed for sales presentations and events.
- Marketing Campaigns. Execute marketing campaigns in multiple regions via email, LinkedIn and other appropriate channels. Write copy, build and maintain email lists in collaboration with Business Development Associates, schedule and deploy emails, report on campaign results. Use available editorial assets - Traffic magazine, Piano blog posts - as a hook for topical and timely campaigns. Continuously refine our campaigns to maximize response from highly qualified sales leads.
- Collateral. Create one-off and re-usable presentations describing features, functionality, services, products, etc. Collaborate with the Marketing Team to write marketing materials for the website, brochures, product sheets, etc.
- Conferences. Manage our presence at conferences and events we attend or sponsor. Review industry conferences and recommend opportunities, manage logistics for booths, including staffing and collateral. Secure speaking opportunities for Piano executives or our clients. Maximize the value of each event before, during and after, working with the sales team to manage communications with attendees, generate leads, and produce social and press mentions for Piano.
- PR Campaigns. Maintain a database of press contacts, write and distribute press releases.
- BA or equivalent experience in English, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 2 years’ experience working as a marketing admin or assistant for a B2B SaaS application, preferably in the media sector
- Strong project execution skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Able to write clear, concise marketing copy that appeals to technical and non-technical audiences
- Eagerness to constantly improve and grow the marketing function
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing platforms is a plus
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience.