Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, Wall St Journal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our solutions enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, manage first party data to impact customer journeys, implement dynamic paywalls to drive subscriptions, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
We are looking for an exceptional recent college graduate or someone with 2-3 years work experience to join our Client Services team and help support our clients across the digital media space in the North American region. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic working environment, be mentored/managed by an experienced account executive, and forge an exciting career path forward.
This role has the following responsibilities:
Deliver value to a portfolio of media clients by providing day-to-day account management and operational support that retains and grows client accounts:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for assigned client accounts
- Build strong and long-lasting client relationships as their trusted contact
- Retain and grow revenue from client accounts
- Guide clients in configuration and maintenance of our platform to suit their business needs and deliver ongoing value (in conjunction with the Project Manager and Client Service Engineer)
- Monitor client performance on the platform to share best practices and identify new business opportunities
- Serve as a secondary contact for inquiries and bug fix requests, collaborating with technical engineering team to deliver solutions (primary is our Support team)
- Manage high impact requests or escalations to completion; ensure timely delivery of service
- Identify and define internal management processes and tools that strengthen our ability to deliver to clients
- Communicate within and across functions internally, reporting on the progress of initiatives and client activities with a focus on identifying product development or documentation opportunities
- Create and share client best practices, benchmarks and case studies that exemplify successful and unique use and performance of our platform
- Manage and update CS CRM to ensure timely and proper data capture for company visibility, tools alignment and proactive account management
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Interpersonal skills and presence to build relationships
- Basic knowledge of digital media monetization, media industries, online marketing
- Analytical thinking and ability to identify trends and patterns
- A take-initiative attitude and proactive approach to client needs/issues
- Sense of urgency; ability to problem solve and trouble-shoot in a timely manner
- Solid organizational, prioritization and load balancing skills
- Facility with productivity tools (MS, Apple, Google)
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.