Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
- Fluency with Nodejs
- Experience with high-loaded systems
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous programming models
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with noSQL databases
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha/Chai/Sinon, etc)
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Work in an international multicultural environment on a growing market with tons of growth opportunities
- Informal working conditions in a cozy office space near the city center
- 24 business days of paid vacation
- English courses, darts, volleyball, table tennis, table football, training wall
- Snacks, fruits, coffee and tea