Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations around the world, including in Amsterdam, Berlin, Buenos Aires, London, New York City, Philadelphia, and Tokyo. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, Dow Jones, Globo, Gannett, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
As a Project Manager, you will be joining a close-knit and ambitious professional services team. The Project Manager’s primary role will be to lead clients through the process of implementing Piano software. In that process, the Project Manager partners with other Piano staff to deliver an experience for the client that is second to none. We pride ourselves on this. A Project Manager may also be called upon to coordinate internal projects and other professional services engagements, strategy, and design services. No matter the project type, a Project Manager is relied on to keep teams motivated, organized, on task, on time and delivering high-quality work.
- Develop and manage project plans, understanding what needs to get done to achieve milestones and anticipating the impact of deviations from the plan
- Coordinate communications and scheduling (recurring meetings, key deliverable dates, communications approach) with our clients and internal stakeholders
- Know Piano software extremely well and be passionate about getting our clients using our software expeditiously and effectively
- Know the steps required to implement Piano software and be chiefly responsible for making them happen by motivating both clients and internal colleagues to complete tasks
- Be the client conduit to resources within Piano that can solve client needs, including data analysis, optimization, customer support, technical support and the like
- Train the client on best practice usage of our software tools
- Identify gaps in methodology/processes and put forth recommendations for improvement
- 2-4 years of relevant project management experience within a professional services organization (e.g. consulting, advertising, etc.)
- Deep commitment to client satisfaction
- Experience with project management tools a must (e.g., resource allocation/staffing, Gantt charting, JIRA/engineering ticketing systems)
- Working knowledge of the online publishing industry and content monetization
- Familiarity with user experience and web design principles
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders to get things done
- Aptitude and desire to learn quickly, especially to learn new technologies
- Natural multi-tasker and problem solver
- Clear and polished communicator in person and in writing
- Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, and English
- BS degree or equivalent experience
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.