In the role of Sales Development Representative - Native German, you are responsible for developing sales leads for the Sales Director in Germany. You will be working with early stage opportunities to identify, mature, and qualify valuable leads.
Do you speak fluent German and English? Are you ready to be the best guide for our prospects to understand the value of the digital business platform we provide? If yes, then we are looking forward to your application!
Who we are looking for:
Piano is growing across all areas and as a result, we are equipping to further develop on star products and expand into new markets and sectors. To further the current success, we are looking for our next inbound & outbound Sales Development Representative who strives to build successful regional pipelines by gaining insight into the assigned region, understand the industry, and connect with key people at targeted accounts. The Sales Development Representative is on the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales team. Our SDR’s love working with the newest technology and we make sure you have all the cutting-edge tools you need. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team and excellent future potential for growth as we expand further across Europe.
- Generate Outbound Leads. Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts. Generate new business opportunities by proactively contacting potential new clients via telephone, email, and in-person at conferences and trade shows.
- Manage Inbound Leads. Respond to inbound requests from marketing campaigns, website, conferences, or other channels. Work closely with Marketing to help follow up on leads from marketing campaigns as well as collaborate and support event campaigns.
- Contribute to the overall accounts total. Research industry, company and people by using tools like LinkedIn Navigator, Zoominfo, Xing that fit the company and persona profile for Piano solutions. Using HubSpot to log, track and maintain accurate organization, customer, deal, and contact activity records.
- Native German and excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of SaaS experience in a Sales Development / Lead Generation role
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible achievements
- Ability to consistently document every connection with prospects into our CRM system
- Motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
What we offer:
- Be part of a fun, driven and international team working out of our office on the Keizersgracht
- Excellent onboarding and training program to get up to speed in a short time
- We provide you with the best of breed lead sourcing solutions Hubspot, Zoominfo, LinkedIn Navigator and many more
- Competitive compensation package with commission and generous holiday allowance