We are growing our support team in Bratislava and are looking for talented people who are interested in working in an exciting company that is global leader in the content monetization industry.
The Client Support Coordinator primarily will be responsible for ensuring that clients across the globe who have signed up with Piano, experience the highest and most professional level of support for their needs.
The role will be part of a shift team working US hours.
- Manage day-to-day inflow of questions, requests and other needs from clients
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement in publishers’ implementations of Piano solutions
- Identify, track, and document solutions for common client needs, requests and questions
- Provide solutions inputs to our technical documentation team
- Deliver monthly reports and metrics on the health of our client base
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good overall knowledge of web technologies and related problem-solving. HTML and CSS skills are an advantage
- Ability to solve problems dynamically and creatively
- Detail-orientated and able to manage several tasks at once
- Excellent writing skills are a MUST
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including a firm and patient demeanour
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Expected to work evenings
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken
Minimum salary €800