Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, Bloomberg, the Economist, Ringier Axel Springer, Le Groupe Les Échos-Le Parisien, Funke, Global Media Group and La Vanguardia. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for raising awareness of Piano and driving sales leads in North America by executing local marketing campaigns aligned to a global marketing strategy, such as executing local events and conferences, direct mail programs, and regional communications, with a focus on Account-Based Marketing. The Field Marketing Manager will need to be comfortable aligning with various key global counterparts, with a high degree of event management experience as a key driver of success.
- Ensures successful research, planning, implementation, and execution of regionalized, multi-channel, account-based marketing campaigns, as defined by the strategic marketing plan
- Generates buy-in and support for marketing programs from local sales team as well as the CMO
- Works with sales and channel partners to identify suitable accounts for ABM programs
- Works closely with sales development to target key accounts
- Measures and reports on Piano North American marketing programs and events
- Responsible for the tactical implementation of the marketing programs, including: events, direct mail, digital advertising, sales support, and content distribution in alignment with global branding, product marketing, digital marketing, email, content marketing and marketing operations.
- Assists in training internal teams, Sales reps, and customer-facing staff on regional marketing programs
- Manage our vision, presence, and budget at North American and Global conferences and events we attend or sponsor. Review industry conferences and recommend opportunities, manage logistics for booths, including staffing, lead gen and collateral. Secure speaking opportunities for Piano executives or our clients. Maximize the value of each event before, during and after, working with the sales team to manage communications with attendees, generate leads, and produce social and press mentions for Piano. Align with other global Field Marketing managers to ensure success of global events.
- Source local partners and vendors for marketing needs fulfillment, aligned with global brand standards.
- Identify and execute local awards and exposure opportunities, as-needed in sync with local marketing plans - leveraging your counterparts in content marketing to achieve successful win rates and distribution.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience working in an executional marketing role for B2B SaaS application, preferably in marketing or advertising technology
- At least 3 years of Event management experience, across both industry and owned events
- 1+ year experience deploying Account Based Marketing strategies
- Strong organization, project management, execution skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time, as needed.
- Poise and professionalism to collaborate across several key stakeholders, globally
- A high degree of brand discipline combined with a revenue-generating mindset.
- BA or equivalent experience in English, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Can be located in Philadelphia or New York City
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.