Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations around the world, including in Amsterdam, Berlin, Buenos Aires, London, New York City, Philadelphia, and Tokyo. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, Dow Jones, Globo, Gannett, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
The Digital Marketing role will be responsible for representing the Piano brand online and for establishing digital marketing campaigns that generate high quality leads, as well as is the steward for our marketing tech stack. The Digital Marketing Director will work with product marketing, content marketing, internal developers and designers to design, create and deliver digital marketing campaigns which support the growth and expansion of Piano’s global footprint. This key role will track performance metrics of digital marketing activities and provide recommendations for iterative improvement.
- Develop, own and execute a global digital marketing strategy for Piano across key sectors in North America, EMEA and APAC markets.
- Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, Account-based ad targeting, database marketing, email, social media, email and display advertising campaigns.
- Owns and drives the global and regional website strategy aligned with in-house creative team and marketing operations in order to increase inbound traffic and convert key accounts.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range digital gaps that must be addressed.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital and operational marketing, and sources/manages any 3rd party tools or vendors needed to execute plans.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experiences.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
- Oversee technical aspects of key marketing systems (Hubspot, ZoomInfo, Etc) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
- Conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders across the company, and pair the findings with the full revenue funnel
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience working in digital marketing role for B2B SaaS application, preferably in marketing or advertising technology
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Strong organization, project management, and execution skills
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation and CRM software
- Poise and professionalism to collaborate across several key stakeholders, globally
- A high degree of brand discipline combined with a revenue-generating mindset.
- BA or equivalent experience in English, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.