Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Bratislava, Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
We are looking for talented people who are interested in working in an exciting company that is global leader in the content monetization industry. The Technical Advisor will primarily will be responsible for ensuring that clients across the globe who have signed up with Piano, experience the highest and most professional level of support for their needs.
- Manage day-to-day inflow of questions, requests and other needs from clients
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement in publishers’ implementations of Piano solutions
- Identify, track, and document solutions for common client needs, requests and questions
- Deliver to described metrics and KPIs for ticket response and resolution
- Participate in the triage and assignment of incoming tickets
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good overall knowledge of web technologies and related problem-solving
- Ability to solve problems dynamically and creatively
- Detail-orientated and able to manage several tasks at once
- Excellent writing skills are a MUST
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including a firm and patient demeanor
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken