Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
Piano is seeking a Mid Market Sales Manager to expand and grow our client base in the United States. Learn from seasoned professionals as you build a pipeline of qualified leads - media companies who are ready to pay for our software to monetize their digital content.
If you want to learn the digital media monetization business from the ground up, this is the role for you.
The has the following responsibilities:
- Become a leading resource on the market for digital monetization tools
- Learn the various buying habits and expectations of clients in order to be able to identify leads and recommend Piano products to them
- Make contact with and complete sales to prospective clients
- Develop and present pitches to prospective clients
- Deliver software demonstrations
- Manage prospective clients through the sales funnel
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years working in Sales organization as middle market sales lead or business development representative
- Passion for selling products/solutions to clients with an emphasis on service quality
- Strong digital savvy and some familiarity with the manner in which publishers make money online.
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly.
- Track record of problem solving and innovation.
- Highly organized
- Strong entrepreneurial team player
- Some experience in sales or customer service for a SaaS company a plus.
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.