With an eye for design, an understanding of analytics and demonstrated empathy for the buyer's journey, Piano is seeking an experienced digital and modern marketing manager who will bring complex ideas and experiences to life through a simplified, engaging and measurable approach.
As a steward of our brand, you will maintain an eye for detail and produce a consistent experience across all marketing and sales assets –– spanning web, digital and print –– on all channels and touch points. As a key member of our performance marketing team, you will work to help improve conversion and engagement throughout the buyer's journey by building key assets, website optimization, and more. You will work to create and manage all web content and communications templates, while building an asset repository of all marketing materials specifically designed for our sales team. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to create and produce various types of content templates (emails, newsletters, blog, social media assets, sales collateral, presentations, etc.) to expand Piano’s digital footprint.
- Create and manage a sales hub to enable sales teams to leverage assets and content throughout the buyers journey.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Wireframe or mockup new or revamped site/landing pages, newsletter and other templates as required.
- Create and optimize web and marketing asset projects –– hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient when posting on social media, on the blog, via email, and through other channels.
- Manage template needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Work with vendors to manage both on-page/ off-page SEO for the company.
- Manage and improve goal-setting on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes across marketing channels.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years of digital asset creation and measurement.
- You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve results.
- Working knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficiency in web analytics, social media and keyword tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
- Working knowledge of Marketing Automation and CRM systems