Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
- Strong Angular (2-6) knowledge (typescript, rxjs, reactive forms)
- Good understanding of CSS3, HTML5 and responsive design
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Knowledge of front-end toolchain: Babel, Webpack, Grunt/Gulp etc
- Experience with unit and e2e testing
- Cross-browser development skills
- Templating (e.g. pug / jade )
- SQL / noSQL databases
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.
- Flexible schedule
- Work in international multicultural environment on a growing market with tons of growth opportunities
- Informal working conditions in a cozy office space near the city center
- 24 business days of paid vacation
- English courses, darts, volleyball, table tennis, table football, training wall
- Snacks, fruits, coffee, and tea