Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
We are looking for a professional with 3-5 years work experience, especially in a revenue optimization role for a digital media company or agency, to join our Services team and help serve as a revenue generation partner for our clients across the magazine, newspaper, OTT and other media space. The right individual has the opportunity to join a dynamic working environment, be mentored/managed by an experienced executive, and forge an exciting career path forward.
This role has the following responsibilities:
Deliver value to a portfolio of media clients by providing tactical guidance and hands-on execution for website monetization:
- Develop, present and execute plans to guide and optimize clients’ businesses and ensures best use and value from our platform
- Participate in optimization engagements with the Account team and clients
- Design and execute test plans aimed at increasing traffic, loyalty, registrations, newsletter signups, and revenues in the business
- Oversee template design and copywriting, build experiences, develop promotion plans
- Collaborate with the research/data team, to generate and synthesize analyses that guide optimization
- Leverage insights, benchmarks, performance metrics and industry trends to make strategic recommendations on how clients can optimize their business.
- Partner with research team to build/expand best practice documents
- Generate innovative ideas that expand clients’ use of our platform, and accelerate their growth
- Monitor client performance on the platform; identify gaps and opportunities for growth
- Communicate within and across functions internally, reporting on the progress of initiatives and execution activities with a focus on identifying product development or documentation opportunities
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Strong communication and presentation skills; presence to build relationships
- Strategic mindset - ability to analyze metrics and glean insights to inform planning that translate into a sound strategic plan and presentation
- Demonstrative experience in marketing campaigns and web technologies
- Consultative skills in interacting with clients
- Knowledge of digital media monetization, media industries, online marketing
- Analytical thinking and ability to identify trends and patterns
- A take-initiative attitude and proactive approach to client needs/issues
- Sense of urgency; ability to problem solve and troubleshoot in a timely manner
- Solid organizational, prioritization and load balancing skills
- Facility with productivity tools (MS, Apple, Google)
Any hire will be required to prove he or she is authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship from Piano. The ideal candidate is located in Philadelphia, PA or New York City.
- Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.