We are growing our support team in Bratislava and are looking for talented people who are interested in working in an exciting company that is global leader in the content monetization industry.
The Level 2 Client Support Coordinator primarily will be responsible for ensuring that clients across the globe who have signed up with Piano, experience the highest and most professional level of support for their needs.
- Manage second level technical questions, requests and other needs from clients
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improvement in publishers’ implementations of Piano solutions
- Identify, track, and document solutions for common client needs, requests and questions
- Write solutions inputs to our technical documentation team
- Prepare playbooks for standard issues
- Ensuring technical queries not progressing are escalated
Job Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- General understanding and knowledge of web technologies and related problem-solving tools for front end based web technologies.
- Incident management process knowledge is a benefit
- Ability to solve problems dynamically, creatively and with patience
- Detail-orientated and able to manage several tasks at once
- Excellent writing skills are a MUST
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including a firm and patient demeanour
- Fluent level of English – written and spoken
This role is to work on American hours from 9am EST(3:00pm CET) to 6pm EST(12am CET)
Minimum salary €1500 - €2000