We are looking for an experienced project manager with the discipline, attention to detail, and process management abilities to help juggle multiple projects, coordinate across groups, regularly hit deadlines and display courage under fire.
We’re looking for people to join our product organization who will thrive under pressure in an open, dynamic, fun-spirited and collaborative environment. Applicants with experience managing SaaS projects through JIRA will be considered first.
The Project Manager’s primary responsibilities include:
Track mission-critical development projects
- Collaborate with key stakeholders (product designers, product managers, software developers) to ensure that development work is completed in a timely manner
- Track progress of individual projects against overall organizational goals in relation to the company’s development roadmap
- Provide key insights on project velocity, team structure and staffing levels
Manage ticket lifecycle
- Oversee intake, triage, estimation, prioritization and communication of work related to client feature requests, bug fixes, data migrations, etc.
- Deliver reporting focused on escalating priority issues to key stakeholders
- Become the method to the madness
Become the subject matter expert on all things JIRA
- Master Piano’s use of JIRA from end-to-end, providing the organization with a fresh perspective on our current project management processes
- Migrate data sets / processes from other methods of tracking to JIRA
- Create status dashboards for executive consumption
Ride shotgun with the Head of Product
- Support day to day activities including: status updates, feedback gathering, internal/external product training, bug prioritization, roadmap management, cross team coordination, etc.
- 4+ years experience as a SaaS project manager, bonus points for time spent with e-commerce or web monetization; skills should include:
- Advanced project management, organizational, priority-setting and planning skills and ability to meet deadlines
- JIRA expertise
- Comfort working directly with a wide variety of stakeholders from senior management to clients
- Comfort working directly with product management teams
- Rigorous and organized and able to influence others in this regard
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Effective written and oral communication
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience