Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Philadelphia, London, New York City, Amsterdam and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software and strategic services to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software and services enable these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
Piano is looking for a Client Product Manager to lead and manage product collaboration efforts for key client accounts. We are looking for a candidate with experience interacting with SaaS clients to join our Client Services team and work with internal Account, Product and Client Technology teams to facilitate the client product experience.
As part of our VoC, you will play a key role in addressing client product needs - from feature requests to platform enhancements. You will be responsible for ensuring that Piano’s software is considered an agile, and innovative platform that serves their needs and requirements.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Own the client feature intake process, serving as the key CS point person and VoC to the Account Managers, Product, and Client Technology teams to manage the client feature process, vetting, and feedback process. In partnership with Product and Client Technology, qualify client requirements and ensure Account Managers are armed with proper feedback and follow up.
- Key lead for ongoing documenting in-take, scoring and prioritization process with Product and CT, and related follow up communications for Account Managers.
- Service the Account Managers, being their resource for product updates and information, to enable their product discussions with clients.
- Service the Account Managers by providing feature status and enablement materials for them to share with clients (monthly product outlook document; new feature overview decks) to drive feature adoption and usage, NPS. This includes regular cadence of communications:
- Monthly product outlook review meetings by region
- Bi-weekly meetings to discuss feature-intake and product updates
- Collaborate with Product and Product Marketing to produce client-facing feature/product enablement materials for use by Account Managers. Facilitate evaluation of enablement materials based on client and Account Manager feedback.
- Regular meetings with Product to discuss and align on client product needs.
- Evangelize Piano’s client experience to ensure consistent and high quality engagements with all client touchpoints, that translates to feature adoption, platform usage and high client retention.
- Strong knowledge on Piano’s product offerings and features
- Leverage your client facing abilities to appropriately engage with clients on product share and feature requests as needed.
- Work independently, be a self-starter and have good team work and excellent communications skills with Account leads and the Product team
We are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Ability to achieve expertise on Piano platform features and functionality
- Previous client experience
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Strong organization and planning skills and process mindset
- Analytical skills to drive data-driven decisions
- Collaboration skills and a strong team player
- Excellent relationship development skills
- Experience utilizing Saas solutions to drive scale and efficiencies in process