Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in New York City, Los Angeles, Bratislava, and Izhevsk. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including CNBC, NBC Sports, the Economist, Condé Nast, Hearst, and Gannett. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to maximize revenue.
Piano recently launched an office in Philadelphia. We are recruiting exceptionally smart people to join our team and help us build a dynamic technology, product and client success operation.
We are looking for a creative person with a keen design eye and a way with copywriting to become our Brand/Product Marketing Manager.
As a Brand/Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be primarily responsible for working closely with our Head of Brand and Design and our Head of Content Strategy to ensure that our products and materials are on brand and beautiful. You’ll be the steward of our brand, responsible for envisioning, planning, creating, and execute our product marketing campaigns and corporate communication strategy. You’ll be responsible for the following functions:
● Sales Collateral. Creating customer-facing collateral for all channels about new products, features, and services; addressing ad-hoc presentation needs from sales; keeping material up to date with new features and releases
● Company Website. Promoting our brand, company, products, and services at piano.io; maintaining up-to-date content for product, services, clients, partners, etc;. driving traffic to the website; generating inbound leads; using our own audience engagement tools to analyze and engage visitors
● Company Communications. Publicizing new strategic sales, launches, and partnerships; promoting new features and services; maintaining a presence on relevant social channels;
● Event Marketing. Identifying relevant events where we should speak, exhibit, sponsor, or attend; managing events from contract through execution; creating any marketing or presentation collateral related to the event; organizing booth staffing; executing marketing campaigns to drive traffic at events; benchmarking event success
● General Planning and Execution. Managing our marketing budget; identifying tools and processes needed to streamline or improve the quality of the marketing function; managing vendors of software and services that are part of the marketing ecosystem.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to possess the following qualities
● BA in English, design, marketing or equivalent experience in a relevant field
● 3+ years experience in a strategic brand/product marketing role with escalating responsibilities in copywriting and project management
● Knowledgeable of the SaaS industry and enterprise sales
● Ability to design and execute a comprehensive marketing program for enterprise software
● Proficiency in measuring success
● Excellent communication and writing skills