Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in New York City, Los Angeles, Bratislava, and Izhevsk. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including CNBC, NBC Sports, the Economist, Condé Nast, Hearst, and Gannett. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to maximize revenue.
Piano recently launched a new office in Philadelphia. We are recruiting exceptionally smart people to join our team and help us build a dynamic technology, product and client success operation.
Sometimes clients want Piano to manage the use of Piano’s software for them. In these cases, the Piano Managed Services team is responsible for defining the onsite user experience, designing the creative for offer and interaction templates, and managing to the client’s key performance indicators. Success depends on the combination of good creative design, strong project management, effective analysis and reporting and, ultimately, the delivery of good business results.
Piano is seeking an Engagement Manager to direct managed services projects for US clients. If you have delivered digital marketing design and services to media companies in the past, you may be ideal for this role. If you have strong media sector relationships, a good eye for design, the ability to coordinate cross-functional work, and a desire to turn clients into raving fans, we want to meet you.
The Engagement Manager will increase the value of Piano to its clients by utilizing the full breadth of functionality of Piano tools and the Piano team.
The Engagement Manager has the following responsibilities:
● Serve as the key client contact for all assigned managed services engagements
● Build, review and implement marketing strategies for clients
● Project manage internal Piano resources (template developers, data scientists, finance, etc.) to deliver the business results the clients seek
● Prepare reports and analysis of trends for clients
● Identify, package and present opportunities and areas for improvement
● Collaborate with Client Services, Sales and Engineering to ensure successful implementation, launch and support of client engagements
● Manage high severity requests or escalations to completion
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
● BS degree or equivalent experience in digital media marketing
● 3 years experience implementing digital media monetization strategies with an emphasis on design, digital marketing, and SaaS for media companies (e.g. agencies or online publishers)
● Facility with the Adobe Creative suite and standard business application tools
● Strong analytical skills and ability to identify trends and patterns with experience
● Interpersonal skills and presence to build relationships
● Piano offers competitive compensation packages and benefits commensurate with experience.