Day to Day Functions
- Receive inbound calls, chats, & e-mails for service requests made by active and prospective customers
- Create & respond to service tickets according to ticket guidelines
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, resolve, or properly escalate, customer technical support issues
- Comply with attendance and tardy policy expectations
- Deliver excellent phone service in accordance with our quality assurance policy
- Meet minimum standards for call volume as assigned
- Support team projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
Key Qualifications-What you bring to us
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Minimum one year of customer service experience, preferably in a specialty retail or call center environment
- General technical aptitude, basic knowledge of computer networking and routers strongly preferred
- Ability to type 35+ words per minute and multitask between computer screens.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage upset customers effectively.
Key Performance Factors
- Multi-tasking ability
- Task oriented
- Good written and oral communication skills