US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
Phil is looking for a full-time pharmacy technician in our Columbus, Ohio office. The office hours for this role are primarily 1:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday through Friday.
This person will assist the pharmacist with data entry of patient prescriptions in our pharmacy software. As a prescription management service, Phil also initiates and completes prior authorizations using CoverMyMeds on behalf of physician offices. This role involves communicating with prescriber offices and insurance companies as well as coordinating with our partner pharmacies to ensure timely delivery of medications and best in class care to patients.
The most important goal here at Phil is to improve patients' medication adherence by offering a quick and effortless way for patients to get their medications on time.
- Passionate about helping people
- Ability to work closely with our Customer Support team located at our headquarters in San Francisco to ensure the success of patients that are recommended to us by their physician's office
- Proven team player, but can solve problems independently as well
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, and a self starter
- PTCB Certification or ExCPT Certification
- Licensed Pharmacy Technician in the State of Ohio
- Required Experience: minimum 1 year
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Competitive compensation (commensurate with experience) including meaningful stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) contribution opportunity