US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
The Director of Customer Support Operations will be responsible for designing, hiring, and running day-to-day operations and management of our Customer Support Team in Phoenix. The Customer Support team provides customer service through a variety of channels, including phone and email, in conjunction with our Patient Advocacy team in San Francisco. In this role, you will be responsible for building a team to deliver best-in-class customer service to our growing customer base while ensuring service levels are met on a daily basis.
This leadership position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the customer support function, including:
- Building a team in Phoenix that expands on our current support operations in San Francisco
- Recruiting, hiring, and training a team to reliably exceed our service level agreements and key performance indicators, such as quality of service, customer satisfaction, schedule adherence, and utilization
- Own performance metrics and strategic projects to ensure the continual success of our customers, such as staffing forecasting, workforce management, and implementation of customer feedback
- Effectively performance manage a team of agents, guaranteeing the overall success of your team, provide the accountability and support required for their continued development
- You’re a strategic leader, able to reliably lead and inspire employees into action, with a demonstrated ability to measure and manage your teams performance
- You’re hands on and resourceful with a strong bias for action, and willing to roll up your sleeves when needed
- You have exceptional problem solving and decision making skills, with strong background in execution
- You’re an independent operator, able to balance multiple priorities and manage your time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, capable of building strong relationships with your team and teams at HQ
- 5+ years leadership or management experience, preferably in a technology/startup customer support environment
- Demonstrated experience directly managing end to end operations for a customer support operation
- Sufficient experience administrating ticketing software (like Zendesk) and tools required to support your team
- Health Care experience not required, however, experience within a Startup/Tech environment is highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience