US healthcare costs continue to escalate, while patient outcomes continue to plummet. By pioneering a software platform that connects patients, pharmacies, doctors, insurers and manufacturers, Phil (www.phil.us
) is building a systemic solution for a systemic problem. Our software brings together key stakeholders within the specialty pharmacy ecosystem to provide patients with reliable access to medications at the lowest price possible. Our mission: better outcomes for everyone at lower costs to the system.
Founded in 2015, Phil works with over 36,000 prescribers nationwide, serving their patients in all 50 states. We are a Series B health-tech startup ($35M in raised capital) in hyper-growth mode: last year we increased our revenue 15x and tripled the size of our team. Ready to join our team of mission-driven, analytical, and passionate people?
About The Role:
Phil is looking for a contract pharmacist to help manage our wholesale pharmacy operations in our San Francisco office.
The role at Phil is really unlike most other pharmacy positions in that it is heavily focused on business acumen and process building. Rather than solving problems on a patient by patient basis this job is about defining the solution for many. The primary responsibilities of this role include managing the daily operations of the wholesale pharmacy including incoming and outgoing shipments, observing regular reporting to ensure that team goals are met, and maintaining stock. You’ll also be expected to provide insight into the world of pharmacy for this technology company.
The hours of this role are 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday through Friday during the 2019 calendar year.
What you Bring:
- Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment
- Confident in ability to communicate with professionals in many areas including pharmacies, doctors offices, pharmaceutical manufacturers and engineers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Licensed pharmacist in California
- Reliable, self-starter that likes to work as a team player, but can solve problems independently as well
- Required education: Doctor of Pharmacy
- New graduates are welcome to apply
- Ground floor opportunity with one of the fastest growing startups in health-tech
- Solve a problem that matters: be part of a company that uniquely leverages technology to bring wellness to all of its stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with other creative, mission-driven folks!
- Excellent location in downtown San Francisco